Life Fitness Track Connect 2.0 Console with Enhanced Bluetooth Software Update Procedure via USB port on front of console. Note: this procedure only works for HC-000X-0106, HCT-000X-0104, and HCT5-000X-0104 Track Connect Console with enhanced Bluetooth consoles. See the following article for Life Fitness Track Connect and Track Connect 2.0 Console Differences
Please be aware that all stored values (Hours, Miles, User Settings) on the product, other then the real time clock, are cleared if the console is reprogrammed. You must be within the Diagnostics menu with UPDATE SOFTWARE FROM USB to reprogram console.
1. Download Software file in the top level directory on any Windows formatted USB stick.
DGAA2LF (Treadmill) Version 9.18
DGAA1LF (Non-Treadmill) Version 9.18
2. Insert a USB drive that contains the updated software. The USB symbol will light in the display. Only have the software you intend to load on the USB drive.
3. With UPDATE SOFTWARE FROM USB displayed on the console and the USB drive inserted press the Enter key NOTE: If the console can not detect the USB stick (the USB icon will not be lit on the display) the following will be displayed on the console: NO USB DRIVE DETECTED. Start over and try re-inserting the USB stick into the console or try a different USB stick. NOTE: If the console can detect the USB drive but can not find a software file on the USB drive the following message will be displayed: ERROR NO FILE FOUND ON USB.
4. If the proper software is found on the USB drive the following message is displayed: PRESS ENTER TO BEGIN OR RESET. Press Enter key to begin to reprogram the console.
5. The following message is displayed when the console is reset: RESET MEMORY. Press Enter or Reset to exit this message. If you press Reset you will be in diagnostics so you can simply toggle to the recalibration menu.
6. (Treadmills only) – After reprogramming the console, the treadmill will need to re-calibrated and all user setting will need to be reset. All stored values on the treadmill other then the real time clock are cleared when the console is reprogrammed.
7. Press RESET to exit.
8. Press RIGHT arrow to advance to next option.
9. Press RESET to return to DIAGNOSTICS screen.
10. Press RESET again to exit DIAGNOSTICS.
If you are unable to navigate to the DIAGNOSTICS / UPDATE SOFTWARE menu due to some other problem with the product, you can reprogram the product from any console error screen. Pressing the USB key while in ANY system error screen forces the console to reboot and execute the bootloader program. The bootloader looks for a USB drive with a valid update file and performs a software update if it finds one. If no USB drive is found, the console reboots normally.
See the following article for the
Life Fitness Track Connect 2.0 Console Software Release Notes
Please sign in to leave a comment.