September 16, 2021: Life Fitness operates around the world within the majority of countries.
In different pieces of information Life Fitness makes available we use certain phrases and abbreviations to specify certain geographical regions in the world, which are explained below.
- EMEA = Europe, Middle East, Africa
- APAC = Asia, Pacific
- LATAM = Latin America
- NORAM = North America (USA and Canada only)
LF Direct Business Office Regions:
- BLX (BeNeLux) - Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg (LF office located in the Netherlands)
- DACH - Germany (D), Austria (A), Switzerland (CH) (LF office located in Germany)
- Iberia - Spain, Portugal (LF office located in Spain)
- UK - United Kingdom (LF office located in UK)
- HK - Hong Kong (LF office located in Hong Kong)
- JP - Japan (LF office located in Japan)
- BR - Brazil (LF office located in Brazil)
- USA - United States of America & Canada (LF office located in USA)
LF Distributor Business Units regions
ATE - All distributors within the EMEA region (Managed through LF office in the Netherlands)
APE - All distributors within the APAC region (Managed through LF office in Hong Kong)
LA - All distributors within the LATAM region (Managed through LF office in Brazil)
LF Global Strategic Regions
In some information the phrases "Domestic" or "US Domestic" and "International" are used:
(US) Domestic - USA & Canada
International - All other countries
The following Strategic Region setup is not applicable any more!
...and should not be used and referred to any more.
- ASBU = Americas Strategic Business Unit (Includes NORAM & LATAM region)
- ISBU = International Strategic Business Unit (Includes EMEA & APAC region)
Please sign in to leave a comment.