August 26, 2019: Life Fitness Discover SE3, SE3HD, ST Console Connecting to Wired or Wireless Network instructions.
Note: on Page 7 there is a note, "1. Enter System Options Menu (please see page 13 for access instructions)". It should be see page 17. On Page 17 for entering the System Options menu, make sure to use the following steps based on what console SW is installed:
Prior to Software version 4.8.46:
1. When Life Fitness attract screen is running, press Workouts quick jump button 1x (located in right hand column next to main graphic)
2. Touch the top corners of the touchscreen in the following sequence: Left - Right - Left - Right
After software version 4.09:
1. Choose Language
2. Touch the following sequence: Left - Right - Left - Right in Language select screen lower grayed in area
In the event that the console connects but will periodically drop connection to network.
The facility IT team should have other options to either create a designated network for the equipment or add different rules for the equipment. To change network rules just for the product, IT would need the MAC address of each console. This information can be found with in the system options.
Press INFORMATION> NETWORK INFORMATION to view the equipment's MAC address.
See the following article for
- Life Fitness, Halo Port and IP Addresses
- Life Fitness Discover Console determine if connected to Halo