Life Fitness Integrity C Console Software Update Procedure
1. Download " integrityc.lfupd " from Halo Fitness Cloud and store file in the top level directory on any Windows formatted USB stick. We recommend using a USB 2.0 size 8gb or 16gb. See the following article for instructions on How to Download Console Software from Halo Fitness Cloud
Note: it is important that the file name should always read “ integrityc.lfupd ” (image below). If the software is downloaded more than once (or a previous software version is saved on the destination PC or tablet), the device will add a (1) to the file name causing the product to not read the stick.
2. If you are upgrading a battery-powered unit, you will need to first start pedaling or press the “ Start ” button to wake the unit up. Let the unit boot up.
3. Continue pedaling fast enough to keep the unit awake until you're able to start the upgrade.
4. To install, insert the USB stick, and push the R- Up , R-Down , R-Up , R-Down , Time (clock icon) in rapid succession while the unit is sitting idle.
5. The unit will first copy the upgrade files to local storage. The copy process is indicated by a flashing rectangular block of LEDs and flashes “UPD” indicating it is in the Software Upload State
- While the block of LEDs is flashing, press the R-Up key once. This will ensure that the unit stays awake during the upgrade. This is only necessary on units that have a battery, but will not cause a problem for any units.
- As soon as you see the right LED start counting up (what looks like a percentage) that means the files have been copied and the upgrade started. The entire upgrade will take about 5 minutes.
- Progress will continue to 100% with a check mark indicating a successful upload. You may pull out the USB stick at this point. Note: an X will be displayed in case of failure. If console reboots without a check mark appearing, this means the upload was incomplete. Please reattempt.
Validate the upgrade finished correctly by pressing the Weight key 5 times, then press STOP . For example, there should be an 02 on the left LED, 010 in the middle, and 04 on the right which would confirm the build installed is in fact 02.01.004.
NOTE: It is best practice to load the software twice each time when performing a software update.
See the following articles for:
Life Fitness Integrity C Console Key Combinations
Life Fitness Integrity C Console Software Release Notes
Life Fitness Integrity C Console Software will not Update
Life Fitness Integrity C Console Software Update Kit
Life Fitness Integrity C Console Software Download and add to a USB Procedure Video
Life Fitness Integrity C Console Software Download and C Console Update Procedure Video
Article is closed for comments.