May 3, 2023: This article highlights the differences between the C-Console and the SL-Console.
Life Fitness introduces the SL-Console with many exciting features that enhance the user experience. We've provided a side-by-side view with the C-Console highlighting the features' differences. Notable SL Console features include:
- Bluetooth Connectivity for audio and heart rate connections
- Quick Speed Keys for three preset treadmill speeds: 3mph, 5mph, and 7mph
- Dedicated Cooldown button
- Apple Watch Connectivity via Apple GymKit
- Covered USB and Headphone Jack ports to protect from dust and sweat
Please see below for a complete look at the difference between the C-Console and SL-Console.
Related: Life Fitness Integrity C & X Console Base Retrofit for Life Fitness Integrity SL Console
Please sign in to leave a comment.